ABC's of Hamburg
J is for Jungfernstieg12.4.16
Jungfernstieg is a historic boulevard hubbed right in the city center and one of the most touristy spots in Hamburg. It is in the southern shores of the inner-alster., here you will find plenty of photo spots.
The history of Jungfernstieg began in 1235, but the Great Fire of 1842 destroyed the entire build-up. It was reconstructed after that and it is now presented in a coherent Neoclassical form
It is a great place to visit, you feel like you belong and it is an easy place to meet, relax, and people watch.
Travel Tuesday Link up is live!———–
Ready to link up?
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. SHARE a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. GRAB the lovely button. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie in a link!
3. LINKUP goes live every Tuesday at 0800 GMT.
1. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
2. The last Tuesday of every month is a themed prompt, if you want to join in.
3. Include a (vertical 735px x 1102px) pinnable image in your blog post; as at least one of the co-hosts will be going around pinning your posts!
4. HOP around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!
5. Don't forget to use the #TravelTuesday hashtag on your social media platforms!