ABC's of Hamburg
Quiz about Hamburg20.4.16
So, I was going to skip this letter of the alphabet since my first option for the letter "q" was not inspiring me and I didn't want to bore you with another "meh" post.
But then I saw this post on the A to Z Challenge blog and decided to do a quiz about Hamburg to test your knowledge of this city, and some fun facts at the end of the post.
Here are some fun facts about Hamburg:
- Hamburg is Germany's second largest city and home to 1,8 million people.
- It is located in the North of the country.
- I don't know if it's true or not, but it is said that Hamburg has more bridges than Amsterdam and Venice combined, with more than 2300 bridges.
- The Hamburg City Hall has six more rooms than Buckingham palace.
- Hamburg has Germany's largest port and is named the country's "Gateway to the World".
- Miniature Wonderland holds a world record with over 12.000 meters of model train tracks.
How'd you do on the quiz?