Welcome to Travel Tuesday!
Like the title says, today is the last Tuesday so we have a prompt for anyone who wants to participate in it. This month's theme is "Movies and Travel" I can't wait to read your posts! It can be your favorite travel movies, a place you visited because of a movie, a place you want to visit because of a movie or something else.
Here are a Four places I visited because a movie or tv show inspired me to do so.
Boy Meets World made me want to go to Disney's Epcot. I even spent some time in the aquarium talking with an employee, but i didn't get a special dolphin training like Topanga did.
Spider Man and HIMYM inspired us to go to NYC, and since we were only there on an 18 hour lay over out of which we spent 8 hours in NYC and the rest in the airport. We will be going back in July, and I couldn't be more excited!
The Tourist inspired me to go to Venice. Although I didn't visit as many of the attractions as they shot the movie in, it was still nice!
Harry Potter inspired me to visit Alnwick Castle, and let me tell you, it was definitely worth it to take a day trip to alnwick castle from edinburgh
———–Each week Bonnie, Anna, Christy, and I will select one post each from all the linked up posts the week before that we enjoyed reading. Please make sure to head over to their blogs to see who they picked!
———–Ready to link up?
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. SHARE a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. GRAB the lovely button. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie in a link!
3. LINKUP goes live every Tuesday at 0800 GMT.
1. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
2. Today is a themed prompt if you want to join in, "Movies and Travel" is the theme,
3. Include a (vertical 735px x 1102px) pinnable image in your blog post; as at least one of the co-hosts will be going around pinning your posts!
4. HOP around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!
5. Don't forget to use the #TravelTuesday hashtag on your social media platforms!
What's a movie that inspired you to travel?
This month's sponsor: