Itried to think up of Five things to share today, but I couldn't so I'm going to share a bunch of randomness divided into four categories.
Five posts with the least number of views.
- 21 views - 30x30 challenge week 4 -- I challenged myself to take part in the 30x30 challenge and recapped my fourth week.
- 24 views - SuperSunday VII at our place --a get-together with my English-speaking moms group, but the partners are invited too!
- 29 views - Schwerin -- Our first trip of the year was to visit Schwerin Castle, I talk very little but the castle is worth visiting if you're in the area.
- 29 views - What I do at work for Dreamlines Cruises -- Before my internship was up, I did something for the first time, read what here.
- 30 views - Palm Sunday in Germany -- this was the first time we ever went to mass on Palm Sunday in Germany, what they did was pretty neat.
Making AppearencesI don't know if you follow me on my social media, if you don't then you probably don't know that I'm appearing in other sites! The three most recent ones are:
- Global Munchkins: You can find my interview on Amber's page, check it out, it's a part of her Blogger Interview Series.
- Have Ashley, Will Travel: I guest posted on Ashley's blog with ten things to do in Hamburg, if Hamburg is a city in your radar definitely pin it!
- Expat.com: I am the Blog of the Month for January 2016! I was very excited when I received the email from them, feel free to read my interview!
Battery LifeNo not battery life, thankfully my battery life is awesome and it stays like that forever! The problem with my phone is it's memory space. I got my phone as a Christmas gift and not even a month later and the memory capacity is at it's limit. I admit part of the fault goes to our trip in January & the fact that I took a lot of pictures while sightseeing around Charlotte.
Ballet & Fitness Class
Avi at her first gymnastics sort of class today.
Posted by Diana Longoria on Thursday, January 21, 2016
This month's sponsor: