Guy Behind the Blog, July Edition.7.8.15
I didn't participae in June's link up because the end of the month just flew past me, top think I don't even remember what we were doing. I would have missed July's too, given that we were on vacation, but I checked my Bloglovin feed today and saw that I still had time. I'm posting it today, couple of day's into August.
Betsy's July's Guys Behind the Blog is all about food, here are Pablo's responses:
1. What is your all time favorite food?
New York steak.
2. Who is the cook between you and your significant other?
Me of course (with a sarcastic tone because he almost never cooks).
3. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Haggis.. A cricket.. I don't know which is weirder.
4. Are there any foods that you absolutely detest?
5. What is your favorite local, little-known, or hole in the wall place to eat?
Mz favorite restaurant is Las Alitas, it is a wings restaurant in Mexico, it is not little-known, in fact it might be well known, but it is not available here.